Ventura Landmark Homes

Ventura Landmark Property

Granger House 1206 E. Main Street

Built 1902, Designated January 1982

Granger House

This house is a one-and-a-half story vernacular Victorian featuring a high-pitched truncated hipped roof topped with iron cresting and intersecting gables on the south and west side. The house built in 1902 by W. H. Granger, a local grocer. His wife Effie lived in the house as late as 1917.