Ventura Landmark Homes

Ventura Landmark Homes

Peirano Residence (Parrish Law Offices) 107 S. Figueroa Street

Build 1897, Designated January 16, 1978 Mission District

Peirano Residence

Built in 1897 by the Peirano family, this house was in constant use by the family until 1976. The house is a one-and-a-half story wood frame structure with a gabled roof. It was restored by Donald Parrish and is currently used as a law office.